SFP Media converter
SFP series converter is an Ethernet media converter that converts media transmission between
UTP Copper cables and fiber SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) transceiver. It is designed to meet the massive needs for Ethernet network
deployment and able to extend a copper based network via fiber cable to a maximum distance up to 120km.
It can be installed into a Standard Converter Chassis. The installation & operation procedures are simple & straight forward.
Operation status can be locally monitored through a set of Diagnostic LED located in the front panel.
* 100Base-TX/FX or 1000Base-T to 1000BASE-SX/LX Converter
* Standard : IEEE802.3 & IEE802.3u, IEEE 802.3z & 802.3ab
* Interface: 1xRJ45 connector / 1xSFP Slot
* Plug-and-Play installation
* Support Jumbo Frame (64-9216 Byte),optional
* Conversion between different transmission speeds and media types
* Standalone type or card type ,Can be installed into 2U 14/16Slots chassis
* Auto-negotiating Ethernet port (Half/Full Duplex)
* Auto-crossover Ethernet port (Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X)
* Easy Installation, Easy Trouble shooting
* Dimension: 229x122x50mm for packing, 94×70.6×26.5mm for device
* Extend your Ethernet connection up to 0~120km away using fiber optics.
* Creates an economical Ethernet-fiber/copper-fiber link for connecting remote sub-networks to larger fiber optic networks/backbones.
* Converts Ethernet to fiber, fiber to copper/Ethernet, ensuring optimum network scalability for connecting
two or more Ethernet network nodes (e.g. connecting two buildings on the same campus).
* Designed to provide high-speed bandwidth for demanding large scale work groups that require expansion of Ethernet Network.
* Bad industrial environment or high requirements for Lightning protection
* Intelligent transportation supervisory system(ITS) and safe city
* High-speed way supervisory/Tele-communication system, IP network camera
* Security surveillance system for large corporations, multifunction network system
* Long-distance multimedia schooling/ campus surveillance, long-distance broadcast television transmission system